Apex Roof Garages - Lean-To Range
If space is at a premium at the side of your house then a lean-to garage may be the perfect solution.
Available in Knight and Apex style roofs, our lean-to’s can be attached to either side of the house and are supplied as standard with a steel up and over door.
All buildings can be supplied with the full range of optional extras offered to our free standing garages.
Attractive Multi Spar aggregate gives an external appearance that will blend with virtually any property.
Fitted with market leading Hormann up and over doors, pre-framed to give consistent performance over the lifetime of the garage.
The fibre cement roof drains to one side, utilising 5″ profile roof sheets up to 20% thicker than many competitors.
A 4ft wide timber fixed window is included in the price.
Single (or double) buildings are available – if you have the space, why not add a garage and Workshop to the side of your house?
The full range of options are available to ensure your building will blend in with your house, enhancing the value and improving saleability
Free Brochure & Price List
- Unique interlocking concrete panels
- Market leading Hormann steel framed up and over door
- Strong and robust cement fibre roof sheets
- Factory primed steel roof trusses
- Optional 4′ wide fixed timber window
- Excellent drainage properties
- Available up to 30’3″ in width
- Available in unlimited length
- A comprehensive range of options
Hanson Garages are committed to using only the highest quality products within our buildings.
This is why we have chosen Hormann, Europe’s No1 manufacturer of up and over doors. The range of Hormann doors offer superior design, engineering excellence and outstanding security. Every Hormann up and over door produced is the result of more than 50 years experience. They are fitted, as standard, fully retractable with a steel fixing frame for extra rigidity. The doors are galvanized steel, high quality powder coated in white to provide a maintenance free silky finish. Doors are available in various BS RAL colours upon request.
Available in the following options.
All doors can be hinged left or right and are opening out as standard.
Roller Doors can be fitted to all our buildings in place of the up an over door.
Side Hinged Doors
Sectional doors open vertically upwards meaning you can make full use of the space in front of the garage for additional parking.
A 4’ fixed timber window is supplied as standard on single garages and two windows on double garages.
The timber windows can be made opening on request (not available in 2’ wide). PVCu windows are availble in 2’ and 4’ widths, which can be opening or fixed. Choose one or more of the following windows to match your garage.
Hanson Garages have developed a system to manufacture a concrete panel faced with ‘real brick’. This unique method perfectly reproduces the effect of traditionally laid bricks.
Choose from the range of colours opposite to perfectly match your garage to your home. Alternatively, supply your own bricks and we will create a unique matching look. Under certain circumstances it may be possible to supply a broader range.
Guttering & Foam Filler
Guttering is available in Brown, White and Black
Guttering and downpipes are available as an optional extra on Lean-to buildings.
New, innovative and exciting. Our ‘joint free’ brick cladding is durable, long lasting and above all, maintenance free so it will look good in years to come.
The brick cladding is designed as an exterior cladding finish over the concrete panels, this product is both durable and long lasting that will look good for years to come. It’s cost effective too, compared to traditionally laid brick in terms of money and installation time. No joints, a choice of colours and full brick effect makes this product an exceptional looking garage.
- Look – ‘No jointing strips’ down the side of the building
- Continuous Brick Clad finish reproducing a traditional brick garage
- Optional cladding of the front and/or back gables for a full brick effect garage
- Matching brick corners / edgings (No flashings)
- Choice of 7 colours/finishes to choose from
- Option for stone effect finish
- Hybrid available – Possible to clad just 1, 2 or 3 sides of the building
- Available on all concrete garages and sheds/workshops
- Cost effective compared to traditionally built brick in terms of time and money
- Durable and long lasting
- Maintenance Free
Whats Included with your Hanson Garage?
We all want to know that our purchase is going to be great value for money – with Hanson Concrete Garages all this comes as standard.
- 10 Year Guarantee, giving you peace of mind knowing that you are covered against any structural faults.
- Hanson Concrete Garages Customer Charter, ensuring that you receive the best possible service.
- UNIQUE PANEL DESIGN – cleverly designed overlapping panel joints give a weatherproof seal.
- Panels bolted together with three galvanised bolts, other competitors use only two – extra strong.
- Attractive Multi Spar aggregate external finish on the panels, designed to blend with most UK properties.
- Flexible range, probably the most flexible in the UK. Tell us what you want and we can normally build it! Widths as standard up to 30’3″, length as long as you like, with height up to 16ft.
- Fully trained Driver and Installation teams, employed not sub contract, with quality control procedures in place to ensure consistently high standards for you.
- Fitted with market leading Hormann steel up and over door, pre framed to ensure ease of use.
- All timber components, windows, fascias and verge boards are factory treated by being fully dipped in preservative after assembly, to prolong their life.
- Nice people to deal with! – “The answer is yes, now what’s the question?” – it’s good to feel wanted as a customer!
- Market leading fibre cement roof sheets, up to 20% thicker than some suppliers, guaranteeing you longer life AND with a choice of 5 colours, if you want.
- Recommend a Friend scheme – earn Marks & Spencer vouchers when you Recommend A Friend or Family member.
Hanson’s 10 Year Guarantee
Hanson Garages guarantee the structural integrity of your new concrete garage for 10 years from the date of installation.
If any structural component fails in your concrete garage, we will either replace it, or carry out a repair free of charge. The guarantee is subject to maintenance being carried out in as described in the Care and Maintenance instructions issued when your building was built.
For further details on our comprehensive guarantee – call 01977 695111 or contact us online and we will be happy to answer your questions.