Apex Roof Garages - Woodthorpe Range
The Woodthorpe Range of garages offer a perfect balance between stylish good looks, practicality and sheer elegance of design.
The Up and Over door is the very latest in door technology, featuring a high quality woodgrain pattern which offers an authentic woodgrain look. Each garage is virtually maintenance free and will match perfectly with any Golden Oak or Rosewood house fascias and windows.
The top of the range Woodthorpe garage is supplied complete with either a Golden Oak or Rosewood timber grained up and over door, maintenance-free Golden Oak or Rosewood timber grained PVC-U fascias and 4′ fixed window, maintenance-free Golden Oak or Rosewood timber grained steel personnel door and spectacular looking Mocca Brown roof sheets with close fitting and matching ridge (you also get to choose from 4 other fibre cement roof colours).
Eaves filler is fitted as standard, and you have a choice of 5 different brick finish TrueBrick front posts, as is Brown PVCu guttering to both sides. Is this the best specified “standard” garage available today? We think so. To take it to the next level, look at the Metrotile roof option – a stunning roof that will blend with nearly all types of existing roof tile.
Attractive Multi Spar aggregate gives an external appearance that will blend with virtually any property.
Fitted with market leading Hormann up and over doors, pre-framed to give consistent performance over the lifetime of the garage.
Free Brochure & Price List
The fibre cement Apex roof drains to both sides, utilising 5″ profile coloured roof sheets up to 20% thicker than many competitors.See the Optional Extras panel on the right to choose from any of the four other colours available. Brown PVCu guttering is fitted as standard (Choose Black or White to match your house, if required.
All timber used in the construction of our concrete sectional garages is factory treated by dipping in preservative.
Available in single and double garages, and with the option of Extra Height if required.
- Golden Oak or Rosewood design
- Maintenance free PVCu woodgrain fascias
- Hormann Decograin® Up and Over door in either Golden Oak or Rosewood finish with 4 point locking system as standard
- Matching Hormann Steel Personnel Door
- 4′ wide PVCu fixed window in Woodgrain finish
- Rustic Brown ‘True Brick’ Fronts
- Strong and robust Cement Fibre decorative brown roof sheets with matching ridge
- Brown PVCu Guttering
- Foam filler for draft proofing
Hanson Garages are committed to using only the highest quality products within our buildings. This is why we have chosen Hormann, Europe’s No1 manufacturer of up and over doors. The range of Hormann doors offer superior design, engineering excellence and outstanding security. Every Hormann up and over door produced is the result of more than 50 years experience
They are fitted, as standard, fully retractable with a steel fixing frame for extra rigidity. The doors are galvanized steel, high quality powder coated in white to provide a maintenance free silky finish. Doors are available in various BS RAL colours upon request.
Main doors also available as a Roller Shutter, Sectional or Steel Side Hinged.
Available in the following options.
Available in the following options. All doors can be hinged left or right and are opening out as standard.
New, innovative and exciting. Our ‘joint free’ brick cladding is durable, long lasting and above all, maintenance free so it will look good in years to come.
The brick cladding is designed as an exterior cladding finish over the concrete panels, this product is both durable and long lasting that will look good for years to come. It’s cost effective too, compared to traditionally laid brick in terms of money and installation time. No joints, a choice of colours and full brick effect makes this product an exceptional looking garage.
Brick Effect Finishes
Stone Effect Finishes
Whats Included with your Hanson Garage?
We all want to know that our purchase is going to be great value for money – with Hanson Concrete Garages all this comes as standard.
- 10 Year Guarantee, giving you peace of mind knowing that you are covered against any structural faults.
- Hanson Concrete Garages Customer Charter, ensuring that you receive the best possible service.
- UNIQUE PANEL DESIGN – cleverly designed overlapping panel joints give a weatherproof seal.
- Panels bolted together with three galvanised bolts, other competitors use only two – extra strong.
- Attractive Multi Spar aggregate external finish on the panels, designed to blend with most UK properties.
- Flexible range, probably the most flexible in the UK. Tell us what you want and we can normally build it! Widths as standard up to 30’3″, length as long as you like, with height up to 16ft.
- Fully trained Driver and Installation teams, employed not sub contract, with quality control procedures in place to ensure consistently high standards for you.
- Fitted with market leading Hormann steel up and over door, pre framed to ensure ease of use.
- All timber components, windows, fascias and verge boards are factory treated by being fully dipped in preservative after assembly, to prolong their life.
- Nice people to deal with! – “The answer is yes, now what’s the question?” – it’s good to feel wanted as a customer!
- Market leading fibre cement roof sheets, up to 20% thicker than some suppliers, guaranteeing you longer life AND with a choice of 5 colours, if you want.
- Recommend a Friend scheme – earn Marks & Spencer vouchers when you Recommend A Friend or Family member.
Hanson’s 10 Year Guarantee
Hanson Garages guarantee the structural integrity of your new concrete garage for 10 years from the date of installation.
If any structural component fails in your concrete garage, we will either replace it, or carry out a repair free of charge. The guarantee is subject to maintenance being carried out in as described in the Care and Maintenance instructions issued when your building was built.
For further details on our comprehensive guarantee – call 01977 695111 or contact us online and we will be happy to answer your questions.