Hanson Battery Garages
We are proud to introduce you to the most extensive and flexible range of Battery Garages in the country.
We have experience of dealing with Housing Associations, Councils and Local Authorities.
Hanson Garages can provide the full project management of any sized contract, offering you complete peace of mind and reassurance that your decision to purchase a Hanson Battery Garage is the right one. Available in either traditional timber fascias or high security plastic coated steel, the batteries are erected quickly and efficiently, enabling you to make a quick return on a minimum investment.
Unlike any other supplier, we offer the most diverse and flexible product range in the UK, designing and building bespoke buildings to suit your needs.
Built to any size and quantity, we manufacture battery garages to your exact requirements, whether they are built on existing foundations or designed to suit new foundations, we provide a solution for all of your garaging needs.
All battery garages are supplied with dividing walls as standard. Roofs can be either forward or rearward draining, and are finished with either cement fibre or plastic coated steel sheets.
- Forward sloping with integral or external guttering
- Rearward sloping with integral or external guttering
- Unlimited length and width
- High security options
- Extra drive through widths on up and over doors
- Anti-condensation options for the roof
- 10 year structural guarantee
- Nationwide installation service
- Commercial applications
- Full project management service
Hanson Garages are committed to using only the highest quality products within our buildings.
This is why we have chosen Hormann, Europe’s No1 manufacturer of up and over doors. The range of Hormann doors offer superior design, engineering excellence and outstanding security. Every Hormann up and over door produced is the result of more than 50 years experience. They are fitted, as standard, fully retractable with a steel fixing frame for extra rigidity. The doors are galvanized steel, high quality powder coated in white to provide a maintenance free silky finish. Doors are available in various BS RAL colours upon request.
Available in the following options.
All doors can be hinged left or right and are opening out as standard.
Roller Doors can be fitted to all our buildings in place of the up an over door.
Side Hinged Doors
Sectional doors open vertically upwards meaning you can make full use of the space in front of the garage for additional parking.
A 4’ fixed timber window is supplied as standard on single garages and two windows on double garages.
The timber windows can be made opening on request (not available in 2’ wide). PVCu windows are availble in 2’ and 4’ widths, which can be opening or fixed. Choose one or more of the following windows to match your garage.
Hanson Garages have developed a system to manufacture a concrete panel faced with ‘real brick’. This unique method perfectly reproduces the effect of traditionally laid bricks.
Choose from the range of colours opposite to perfectly match your garage to your home. Alternatively, supply your own bricks and we will create a unique matching look. Under certain circumstances it may be possible to supply a broader range.
Whats Included with your Hanson Garage?
We all want to know that our purchase is going to be great value for money – with Hanson Concrete Garages all this comes as standard.
- 10 Year Guarantee, giving you peace of mind knowing that you are covered against any structural faults.
- Hanson Concrete Garages Customer Charter, ensuring that you receive the best possible service.
- UNIQUE PANEL DESIGN – cleverly designed overlapping panel joints give a weatherproof seal.
- Panels bolted together with three galvanised bolts, other competitors use only two – extra strong.
- Attractive Multi Spar aggregate external finish on the panels, designed to blend with most UK properties.
- Flexible range, probably the most flexible in the UK. Tell us what you want and we can normally build it! Widths as standard up to 30’3″, length as long as you like, with height up to 16ft.
- Fully trained Driver and Installation teams, employed not sub contract, with quality control procedures in place to ensure consistently high standards for you.
- Fitted with market leading Hormann steel up and over door, pre framed to ensure ease of use.
- All timber components, windows, fascias and verge boards are factory treated by being fully dipped in preservative after assembly, to prolong their life.
- Nice people to deal with! – “The answer is yes, now what’s the question?” – it’s good to feel wanted as a customer!
- Market leading fibre cement roof sheets, up to 20% thicker than some suppliers, guaranteeing you longer life AND with a choice of 5 colours, if you want.
- Recommend a Friend scheme – earn Marks & Spencer vouchers when you Recommend A Friend or Family member.
Hanson’s 10 Year Guarantee
Hanson Garages guarantee the structural integrity of your new concrete garage for 10 years from the date of installation.
If any structural component fails in your concrete garage, we will either replace it, or carry out a repair free of charge. The guarantee is subject to maintenance being carried out in as described in the Care and Maintenance instructions issued when your building was built.
For further details on our comprehensive guarantee – call 01977 695111 or contact us online and we will be happy to answer your questions.