Pent Roof Garages - Duke Range
The Duke Garage gives you the choice of enhancing a traditional pitched concrete garage to blend perfectly with your home.
This is a highly attractive, high quality alternative to the traditional Pitched and Pent roof with an array of special features.
With a choice of 6 different slate colours, rearward sloping galvanised steel roof and a comprehensive choice of doors – you will have no trouble in making this building your own. Add in Real Brick front posts, Stone, Brick and textured wall finishes, fascia options, the Duke creates a beautiful garage design.
The Duke garages are available in a wide range of sizes, including the choice of a single or double building and the option of additional height if needed.
Free Brochure & Price List
Our online quick quote tool lets you enter the dimensions you are interested in and quickly see what the cost would be.
- Forward sloping Slate effect decorative roof in a choice of 6 colour options
- Rearward sloping Galvanised steel roof sheets with anti-condensation felt underlay
- Maintenance free PVCu white facias
- “True Brick” front posts in a large range of colour options
- Georgian design Hormann up and over door with 4 point locking bars for added security
- PVCu Guttering and downpipes to front and rear elevations
- Ridge height under 2.5mts (for ease of planning purposes)
- Unique interlocking concrete panels
- 4’ wide PVCu fixed double glazed window
- Option to change the front roof sheets
Apex Royale Quick Quote
Quotation Number: 55555555
Here is a summary of what you have selected:
2. Front Posts
6. Garage Door
8. Personnel Door
Quick Quote Price: £4,235 Inc VAT
We will pass on your quote to your Local Agent who can offer advice on Base Work or Garage Dismantles and also can provide a Free Site Survey.
Print off your Quotation for your Hanson Concrete Garage.
Email your Quotation for your Hanson Concrete Garage.
Quotation Number: XXX
Your local agent can assit with the following. Select what you would like and we can pass this quote to them on your behalf:
Quotation Number: XXX
Hanson Garages are committed to using only the highest quality products within our buildings. This is why we have chosen Hormann, Europe’s No1 manufacturer of up and over doors. The range of Hormann doors offer superior design, engineering excellence and outstanding security. Every Hormann up and over door produced is the result of more than 50 years experience
They are fitted, as standard, fully retractable with a steel fixing frame for extra rigidity. The doors are galvanized steel, high quality powder coated in white to provide a maintenance free silky finish. Doors are available in various BS RAL colours upon request.
Main doors also available as a Roller Shutter, Sectional or Steel Side Hinged.
Available in the following options.
Available in the following options. All doors can be hinged left or right and are opening out as standard.
New, innovative and exciting. Our ‘joint free’ brick cladding is durable, long lasting and above all, maintenance free so it will look good in years to come.
The brick cladding is designed as an exterior cladding finish over the concrete panels, this product is both durable and long lasting that will look good for years to come. It’s cost effective too, compared to traditionally laid brick in terms of money and installation time. No joints, a choice of colours and full brick effect makes this product an exceptional looking garage.
Brick Effect Finishes
Stone Effect Finishes
Whats Included with your Hanson Garage?
We all want to know that our purchase is going to be great value for money – with Hanson Concrete Garages all this comes as standard.
- 10 Year Guarantee, giving you peace of mind knowing that you are covered against any structural faults.
- Hanson Concrete Garages Customer Charter, ensuring that you receive the best possible service.
- UNIQUE PANEL DESIGN – cleverly designed overlapping panel joints give a weatherproof seal.
- Panels bolted together with three galvanised bolts, other competitors use only two – extra strong.
- Attractive Multi Spar aggregate external finish on the panels, designed to blend with most UK properties.
- Flexible range, probably the most flexible in the UK. Tell us what you want and we can normally build it! Widths as standard up to 30’3″, length as long as you like, with height up to 16ft.
- Fully trained Driver and Installation teams, employed not sub contract, with quality control procedures in place to ensure consistently high standards for you.
- Fitted with market leading Hormann steel up and over door, pre framed to ensure ease of use.
- All timber components, windows, fascias and verge boards are factory treated by being fully dipped in preservative after assembly, to prolong their life.
- Nice people to deal with! – “The answer is yes, now what’s the question?” – it’s good to feel wanted as a customer!
- Market leading fibre cement roof sheets, up to 20% thicker than some suppliers, guaranteeing you longer life AND with a choice of 5 colours, if you want.
- Recommend a Friend scheme – earn Marks & Spencer vouchers when you Recommend A Friend or Family member.
Hanson’s 10 Year Guarantee
Hanson Garages guarantee the structural integrity of your new concrete garage for 10 years from the date of installation.
If any structural component fails in your concrete garage, we will either replace it, or carry out a repair free of charge. The guarantee is subject to maintenance being carried out in as described in the Care and Maintenance instructions issued when your building was built.
For further details on our comprehensive guarantee – call 01977 695111 or contact us online and we will be happy to answer your questions.