Perfect For Home Offices, Garden Rooms & More
A superior range of buildings at an affordable price, with many different uses from home offices, garden rooms, beauty salons and much more.
Great for Home Offices and Garden Rooms, The Garden Building Range is our latest addition to our product range – The Garden Building Range can be supplied with a Pent or Apex roof, with a large range of custom options such as full height windows.
Suitable for a wide range of uses from Garden Room, Home Office, Beauty Room, Studio, Music Room, Home Gym and much more.
As standard our Garden Building Range features maintenance free white PVCu fascias and guttering, our attractive multi-spar finish and a 10 Year Structural Guarantee.
A wide range of window and door options are available, along with many different roofing options such as our 40mm insulated roof which is recommended for this type of building. Standard height is our usual 6’6” but extra height is available.
Get a Free Brochure & Price List
- Unique interlocking concrete panels
- Market leading Hormann steel framed personnel doors
- Strong and robust cement fibre roof sheets (Std Apex)
- Factory primed steel roof trusses
- Excellent drainage properties
- Available in a wide range of widths
- Available in unlimited length
- A comprehensive range of options
Hanson Garages are committed to using only the highest quality products within our buildings.
We have a wide range of door options available for your new Garden Building, from PVCu french doors to Hormann steel doors. Timber doors are available on request. Please view our door options below:
3′ Wide Doors:
- PVCu Half Glazed
- PVCu Fully Glazed
- PVCu Fully Pannelled
2 x 2′ Wide Doors (French Doors)
- PVCu Half Glazed
- PVCu Fully Glazed
- PVCu Mid Rail
All PVCu doors are white as standard. Upgrades to other colours and our popular wood effect (Golden Oak and Rosewood) are available.
Hormann Steel Doors (White)
- 3′ Wide Vertical Design
- 4′ Wide Vertical Design
All Hormann Steel personnel doors come in white as standard. Other colours are available as additional extras.
All doors can be hinged left or right and are opening out as standard.
A wide range of window options is available including our popular 2′ full height PVCu windows.
PVCu windows are available in 2’ and 4’ widths, standard and full height, which can be opening or fixed. Choose one or more of the following windows to match your garage.
Standard Height PVCu Windows:
- Fixed 2′ wide
- Opening 2′ wide
- Fixed 4′ wide
- Opening 4′ wide
Full Height PVCu Windows:
- Fully Glazed 2′ wide
- Half Glazed 2 wide
- Mid Rail 2′ wide
Garden Building Roof Options
We provide a wide range of roofing options for your new Garden Building. If your chosen building is a Pent (Rearward sloping roof) it comes as standard with a galvanised steel roof with anti-condensation felt underlay. If your building is an Apex roof, cement fibre roof sheets are supplied as standard. Our roof sheets are strong, robust and hard wearing, with an excellent resistance to condensation.
Alternatively why not enhance your building by selecting one of the following roof options:
- Standard cement fibre (Apex)
- Standard galvanised steel (Pent)
Single Skin Roof Options:
- Plastisol box profile
- Plastisol tile effect
- Metro Tile
Insulated Roof Options:
- Insulated box profile
- Insulated tile effect
Hanson Garages have developed a system to manufacture a concrete panel faced with ‘real brick’. This unique method perfectly reproduces the effect of traditionally laid bricks.
Choose from the range of colours opposite to perfectly match your garage to your home. Alternatively, supply your own bricks and we will create a unique matching look. Under certain circumstances it may be possible to supply a broader range. Brick frontage is only available on the front of buildings. If you require brick around the whole building, we offer brick cladding which would be suitable.
The fascias on all buildings are available in Timber, PVCu (White, Golden Oak & Rosewood) and Plastic Coated Steel (choice of all British Standard colours).
New, innovative and exciting. Our ‘joint free’ cladding is durable, long lasting and above all, maintenance free so it will look good in years to come.
The cladding is designed as an exterior cladding finish over the concrete panels, this product is both durable and long lasting that will look good for years to come. It’s cost effective too, compared to traditionally laid brick in terms of money and installation time. No joints, a choice of colours and full brick effect makes this product an exceptional looking garage.
Brick Effect Finishes
Stone Effect Finishes
Whats Included with your Hanson Garage?
We all want to know that our purchase is going to be great value for money – with Hanson Concrete Garages all this comes as standard.
- 10 Year Guarantee, giving you peace of mind knowing that you are covered against any structural faults.
- Hanson Concrete Garages Customer Charter, ensuring that you receive the best possible service.
- UNIQUE PANEL DESIGN – cleverly designed overlapping panel joints give a weatherproof seal and sealed with mastic internally.
- Panels bolted together with three galvanised bolts, other competitors use only two – extra strong.
- Attractive Multi Spar aggregate external finish on the panels, designed to blend with most UK properties.
- Flexible range, probably the most flexible in the UK. Tell us what you want and we can normally build it! Widths as standard up to 30’3″, length as long as you like, with height up to 16ft.
- Fully trained Driver and Installation teams, employed not sub contract, with quality control procedures in place to ensure consistently high standards for you.
- Fitted with market leading doors, pre framed to ensure ease of use.
- All timber components, windows, fascias and verge boards are factory treated by being fully dipped in preservative after assembly, to prolong their life.
- Nice people to deal with! – “The answer is yes, now what’s the question?” – it’s good to feel wanted as a customer!
- Market leading fibre cement roof sheets, up to 20% thicker than some suppliers, guaranteeing you longer life AND with a choice of 5 colours, if you want.
- Recommend a Friend scheme – earn Marks & Spencer vouchers when you Recommend A Friend or Family member.
Hanson’s 10 Year Guarantee
Hanson Garages guarantee the structural integrity of your new concrete garage for 10 years from the date of installation.
If any structural component fails in your concrete garage, we will either replace it, or carry out a repair free of charge. The guarantee is subject to maintenance being carried out in as described in the Care and Maintenance instructions issued when your building was built.
For further details on our comprehensive guarantee – call 01977 695111 or contact us online and we will be happy to answer your questions.