Concrete Sheds & Workshops
If security is of paramount importance, a Hanson Concrete Shed is the ideal choice. Available with Knight and Apex roofs, our concrete sheds can be made in the length and width of your choice. Doors can be supplied in either timber or steel.
Hanson’s Concrete Sheds – Add maintenance free doors, windows, roof options – it really can make a difference to your spare time. no more maintenance – you spend all your time IN the shed, instead of maintaining it!
The range features, as standard, the Hanson Concrete Sheds UNIQUE panel construction with interlocking joints. Constructed with three bolts joining each panel, the exclusive design provides a weather tight joint which is neat and tidy.
Attractive natural multispa finish aggregate gives an external appearance that will blend with virtually any property.
Available as standard with timber personnel door or with market leading Hormann doors pre-framed to give consistent performance over the lifetime of your shed, or their range of personnel access doors can be specified if only pedestrian access is required.
The fibre cement roof drains from front to rear (Pent) or to the side (Apex), utilising 5″ profile roof sheets up to 20% thicker than many competitors.
A 2ft wide timber fixed window is included in the price.
All timber used in the construction of our concrete sectional buildings is factory treated by dipping in preservative.
Available in all sizes, any length and width with the option of Extra height if required.
Why not add the following items to your building?
- >True brick front posts in 6 design colours
- >3 point locking for added security (Steel doors only)
- >PVCu fascias
- >Double glazed PVCu window
- >Foam filler for draft proofing
- >Choice of roof styles
Get a Free Quotation
Available in the following options.
All doors can be hinged left or right and are opening out as standard.
Our Knight (Pent) Hanson Concrete Sheds are supplied, as standard, with galvanised steel roofs. These sheets are strong, robust and hard wearing, with an excellent resistance to condensation. Our Apex range of concrete sheds are supplied with grey cement fibre roofsheets. These are profile 5 (5”) which are up to 20% thicker roof sheets than our competitors.
Alternatively why not enhance your building by selecting one of the following roof options:
Hanson Garages have developed a system to manufacture a concrete panel faced with ‘real brick’. This unique method perfectly reproduces the effect of traditionally laid bricks.
Choose from the range of colours opposite to perfectly match your garage to your home. Alternatively, supply your own bricks and we will create a unique matching look. Under certain circumstances it may be possible to supply a broader range.
Guttering & Foam Filler
Guttering available in Brown, White and Black
New, innovative and exciting. Our ‘joint free’ brick cladding is durable, long lasting and above all, maintenance free so it will look good in years to come.
The brick cladding is designed as an exterior cladding finish over the concrete panels, this product is both durable and long lasting that will look good for years to come. It’s cost effective too, compared to traditionally laid brick in terms of money and installation time. No joints, a choice of colours and full brick effect makes this product an exceptional looking garage.
- Look – ‘No jointing strips’ down the side of the building
- Continuous Brick Clad finish reproducing a traditional brick garage
- Optional cladding of the front and/or back gables for a full brick effect garage
- Matching brick corners / edgings (No flashings)
- Choice of 7 colours/finishes to choose from
- Option for stone effect finish
- Hybrid available – Possible to clad just 1, 2 or 3 sides of the building
- Available on all concrete garages and sheds/workshops
- Cost effective compared to traditionally built brick in terms of time and money
- Durable and long lasting
- Maintenance Free
Whats Included with your Hanson Garage?
We all want to know that our purchase is going to be great value for money – with Hanson Concrete Garages all this comes as standard.
- 10 Year Guarantee, giving you peace of mind knowing that you are covered against any structural faults.
- Hanson Concrete Garages Customer Charter, ensuring that you receive the best possible service.
- UNIQUE PANEL DESIGN – cleverly designed overlapping panel joints give a weatherproof seal.
- Panels bolted together with three galvanised bolts, other competitors use only two – extra strong.
- Attractive Multi Spar aggregate external finish on the panels, designed to blend with most UK properties.
- Flexible range, probably the most flexible in the UK. Tell us what you want and we can normally build it! Widths as standard up to 30’3″, length as long as you like, with height up to 16ft.
- Fully trained Driver and Installation teams, employed not sub contract, with quality control procedures in place to ensure consistently high standards for you.
- Fitted with market leading Hormann steel up and over door, pre framed to ensure ease of use.
- All timber components, windows, fascias and verge boards are factory treated by being fully dipped in preservative after assembly, to prolong their life.
- Nice people to deal with! – “The answer is yes, now what’s the question?” – it’s good to feel wanted as a customer!
- Market leading fibre cement roof sheets, up to 20% thicker than some suppliers, guaranteeing you longer life AND with a choice of 5 colours, if you want.
- Recommend a Friend scheme – earn Marks & Spencer vouchers when you Recommend A Friend or Family member.
Hanson’s 10 Year Guarantee
Hanson Garages guarantee the structural integrity of your new concrete garage for 10 years from the date of installation.
If any structural component fails in your concrete garage, we will either replace it, or carry out a repair free of charge. The guarantee is subject to maintenance being carried out in as described in the Care and Maintenance instructions issued when your building was built.
For further details on our comprehensive guarantee – call 01977 695111 or contact us online and we will be happy to answer your questions.